8/21/2007

Bitter Sweet Depression

The good news today is that the most recent cowboys in space have landed safely and are probably going through some gravity drills to become re adjusted to Earth.

The bad news is that I'm having issues with my online training. Not totally unexpected issues, I'm just concerned that certain people who are in charge don't necessarily have all their facts correct and are unacceptably unorganized. If you're trying to develop an online astronaut training program, it needs to run smoother and more efficient than what I'm going through. I won't go into details, it's just frustrating right now. It might be the fact that I've been growing bored being so far ahead of my peers and even the instructor. That either means I'm just naturally advanced, or my instructor is a moron. Probably a little of both. Anyway, just bored, bored bored right now.

No comments: